Monday 15 April 2013

Miss Geometric

I missed church last week Sunday due to some traveling so I was quite eager to get back into the house of God. I have so much to be thankful for and every chance I get to praise and fellowship with other believers is a gift. I understand that everything that I am is wrapped up in who God is and it often amazes me how great His grace is. It is great to be concerned about the outer appearance but while doing so never for forget to have a beautiful spirit and soul. 

Saturday night I had an idea of what I wanted to wear but when I got to the closet on Sunday morning my mind totally changed. So I went with what I was feeling. I popped the tag off of this really cool top  with a $10.99 price...(love that). The skirt I got on sale from JcPenney last year and never wore because I didn't like it when I saw it. But I'm glad I left it in the closet to marinate, it grew on me.








3 comments:

  1. This whole ensemble is giving me life! :-) If you wake up one day to fine this skirt missing, come search in my closet Kimberly...Gorg!

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the heads up, I'll be sure to send your mug shot to the local police in advance lol. The skirt if you really like can be purchased online from JcPenney.... It was on CLEARANCE too.

    Thank you so much for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just jacked off to these pics

    ReplyDelete