Sunday 19 May 2013

MIAMI ....

I'm just back from a few days in Miami. It was definitely not a vacation though... for the past few months I've been up to my eyeball in some non-profit work called Team Brittany, the Fight against Cancer. I've contemplated whether or not to bring Team Brittany news to this blog for a while. While this post is not about that, it's pretty much why I was in Miami for a few days..... I did have a few hours to hang out around Bayside on my last day since Brittany slept for a great deal that day due to medication. I can't wait to share more about Brittany with you.... here is a little of my down time at Bayside.

SO WHAT if I was the only adult on the line to take pic.....

Haitian Flag Day was in full effect....they represented their country to the fullest.




There was a little dog in the pen chasing the little rabbits, I felt sorry for them

Monkey see, Monkey do





Nothing's wrong with a lunch date with yourself and an over rated book
This Mac & Cheese with shrimp and that really crispy topping is almost better than breathing...


No comments:

Post a Comment