Friday 5 July 2013

Class of 2013

Well this post is pretty darn late, but I totally forgot that I even took these pictures. This particular week was pretty busy, preparing for our 12th grade graduation, and crazy end of term and end of year stuff is not my idea of a good time. I taught a 6 a week course called Employability and Life Skills which assisted students with meeting the graduation criteria, so there was a whole lot going on, including preparing for my residency......so yea!!! Anyway, as a part of the graduation committee we were required to wear black/white, well I had to give them the heads up that there would be a pop of color somewhere..... guess my pop was bigger than expected but who cares! Monotone is just not my thing. I was recognized and awarded and given lots of gifts for going beyond the call of duty, which I think was pretty awesome....propels you to want to do more.








No comments:

Post a Comment