Tuesday 28 January 2014

HIGH VALUE WOMAN

On Saturday I went to a Progressive Lifestyle Dinner/Mixer Empowerment CHABANG and it was just fabulous. Let me start by saying congrats to Ms, Leticia McIntosh on bringing such an amazing vision to life. Did I mention she is my twin? hmmm how could you not know that? When I saw the first flyer I already knew I would be attending because fabulous women do fabulous things... then I saw the second flyer and saw that Sherika Brown was the guest speaker and I was like WOOOOHHHHH NELLY... that woman just knows what to say and how to say it. There was never a time that I have heard her speak that I didnt get an AH HA moment. As women we always invest in tangible things like clothes, shoes and weave but I feel the opportunity to be empowered is such a valuable investment. There are times when you need to be reminded of your value and your worth, there are times when we need to be encouraged to walk in our predestined place (we all have one) and there are times when you just need to be around your SISTAS (who I must add were dressed to the nines). By the way, this was actually the first time I tried on multiple things to wear, I always pick one thing and go with it....does this mean I am getting kinda oldish? I AM SHE..... A HIGH VALUE WOMAN AND I MAKE NO APOLOGIES!








No comments:

Post a Comment